Why CHOP5 Salad Dressings Are Better!
by Taylor Smith, CHOP5 Wellness Blogger
Do you look at the nutritional labels on food items you buy at the grocery store? If so, do you look at it for every item or just some? What about salad dressing? Or do you just assume it “must be healthy” if it’s going on a salad, which is known to be a healthy option? It’s important to be aware of the nutritional labels on salad dressings, not just for the calories, but for the ingredients that are in them. If you are someone who wants to maintain or lose weight or someone who strives to put only quality ingredients into your body, this article is for you!
CHOP5’s Kitchen-Crafted Salad Dressings
Did you know that CHOP5 Salad Kitchen’s dressings are kitchen-crafted every day for you to enjoy? Yes, it’s true; CHOP5 serves only house-made salad dressings that have very little calories, high-quality ingredients, and delicious flavor! To top it off, almost all CHOP5’s dressings are gluten friendly and/or vegan!
CHOP5’s Ranch Dressing (above)
Comparison of CHOP5 Salad Dressings to Store Bought Ones:
House-made dressings tend to be healthier than store bought dressings—But, if you’re still not convinced, let’s prove it with some evidence as we compare the calories of CHOP5’s house-made dressings to the calories of some of the most popular store-bought dressings.
Also, CHOP5 doesn’t use artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. So, you eat clean every time you visit. And, flavor is our pièce de resistance! No boring salads or bowls here!
If you’re impressed with CHOP5’s low calorie house-made dressings, you’ll be even more impressed as they have a wide variety of unique, bold flavors as well.
CHOP5’s Signature Dressings:
- Chipotle ranch – gives a powerful smokey punch!
- Ancho chili lime ranch – great unique flavor!
- Pear thyme vinaigrette – one of our favorites!
- Strawberry balsamic vinaigrette – we’ve been told it’s the best in Columbus!
- Lemon cilantro vinaigrette – it will knock your socks off!
- Spicy Thai dressing – a nice spicy zip of flavor!
- Avocado green goddess – yummy goodness!
CHOP5’s Mexican Avocado Bowl with Chipotle Ranch dressing & Cholula drizzle (above)
- Ranch – nothing beats our Ranch dressing!
- Blue cheese
- Honey mustard
- Greek feta vinaigrette
- Sesame ginger – another favorite with powerful flavor!
- Oil & vinegar
- Balsamic vinaigrette – not your average balsamic!
CHOP5’s Asian Chicken Chop with Sesame Ginger dressing & Peanut drizzle (above)
- Spicy teriyaki drizzle – love this!
- BBQ sauce drizzle
- Honey chipotle drizzle
- Wasabi crème drizzle – not what you would expect; try it!
- Peanut sauce drizzle – tops off our Asian Chop perfectly!
- Korean BBQ drizzle – so good!
- Cholula hot sauce drizzle
- Sriracha sauce drizzle
- Buffalo sauce drizzle
CHOP5’s Korean Chicken Chop with Spicy Thai dressing, Wasabi crème & Korean BBQ drizzles (above)
Which dressing are you most excited to try on your next CHOP5 salad or bowl? How about all of them!
So, the next time that you need to eat out, are on-the-go, or don’t want to make food at home, remember that eating out does not have to be a “bad thing” as it depends on the restaurant you go to! Lucky for you, CHOP5 Salad Kitchen is one of the healthiest places out there with house-made, low calorie, high quality and high flavor options!
Ask us for a sample!